I painted and changed my room around.It used to be dark blue now it is light brown.I`m doing my room in horses.My teacher Mrs.Trower`s room wow you should see her room it is all horses.I have a horse,but I don`t get to see her often with soccer and Cherokee.My horse is named Ginger.She is sweet.She`s around 20 years old that's a perfect age for me.Because you have to add 10 years to your age and that's the age of the horse you need.My dad took me to the the ranch to fix this guys tractor.His daughter in law was there.We walked with the horses about a mile or two.I love horses they love me to.I had a donkey that loved me.When I left he went he haw for a couple of minutes.Me my dad my mom and sister and I went to Abraham Lincoln`s birth place.It had horses,donkeys,chickens,and a peacock,a cat, and more animals it was awesome.Ginger is still my favorite horse.Soon,I will get to ride her.I can`t wait for it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment