Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Cayden
I have a cousin named Cayden.He suggested that I should make a blog.This time I`m writing about him.Cayden is funny and competitive.He is great at video games.He has two dogs both part labs.One named Molly she is the big dog.The other one is named Jake.He still loves and remembers me.Cayden is fun to hang out with.We go to the same school for now.He has a lot of friends.And so do I.One night at my house we had 5 kids stay at my house that night.We had Cayden,Angelina,Madison,Elizabeth, and I.Angelina is my best friend that I mentioned about in a post.Cayden helps me with my blog but he hasn`t read this one though.We go to church together and we used to live with each other when we were little.Him and I are alike.Sometimes we disagree with each other though.But we are great cousins!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're a really sweet cousin!! He talks about you all the time too!!
ReplyDelete