Saturday, September 19, 2009
My cat Sooners!!!!!!
My cat is named Sooners I love him and he loves me.I have never seen a cat that loves its owner more than he does me.He wakes me up every morning follows me where ever I go .I think hes just trying to love them so he doesn`t have to leave or go outside.I love Sooners.He is the best cat ever.I just adore him.Are you wondering why I named him Sooners?Well here`s why.......he runs every where he goes and since I like OU I named him that and he likes the color red.I think that is a perfect name for him.But he gets jealous when I pet another cat even when its his mom or his sisters.He had 2 sisters and 1 brother.His brother came to late and died.I think he would of loved Sooners as much as I love him.His mom is so ever sweet.She is an inside and outside cat.We call her bobble headsometimes,but her name is Angel.She is a bobble head though.When I was gone I think somebody ran over her and she lived.Her head is always sideways.I feel sorry for her.My dad thinks she has cancer cause shes losing bunches of her fur.Sooners sisters are named Tigger and Princess.They are sweet like him too.And somehow Angel is so small Tigger is almost as big as her.Tigger and Angel look like twins.Sooners takes after his mom and dad`s fur.Well one day I will post a picture of Sooners.People love Sooners I mean love.I think they come there for him instead of me.I don`t really care,but Sooners is my cat.Well gotta go I`ll post later.Peace out!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment