Me

Welcome to all about me.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Soccer is my life it has always been my life.I am gonna play almost all the time.But I will miss it for family and friends.Nothing can beat family and friends though.Soccer is tough but you gotta have kicking power good speed and sportsmanship!!!You make make tons of friends.I was afraid that I would not make any friends but I have made tons of friends just because of soccer.I am very good at it my sister is now playing and my cousin Cayden.I am training Cayden.He is doing great so far soon he will be as good as me.My little sister is learning from me too.Their doing great I believe they will win and score but I told that winning is not everything the fun is everything!!!I believe that we all will improve everyday including me!!!Read my blog everyday I might change it!!!Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment