This is Jenny updating for my lovely niece Makayla.. she meant to update and got side-tracked and forgot.. :)
11 years ago, a beautiful bouncing baby girl was born in our part of Oklahoma.. she was the cutest baby ever, and so funny and sweet.. She has grown into a beautiful intelligent and kind young lady. She loves her cats, family and friends. She had her Christmas party at school today and tonight came to my house where her, Madison and Cayden decorated Christmas cookies and had her favorite meal! (Uncle Jay made ribs!) I think she had a good day, but I will let her update later and say for sure..
I love you Makayla and am so proud of you.. you have grown up so much in the past few months and are a joy to be around... you are so beautiful and so funny and a great niece and cousin to Cayden.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment